- To enrol on one of our courses you must either
pay in full or a non refundable 50% deposit and the remainder to be paid 30
days before the course start date. Deposits and course payments are non
-refundable and non -transferable.
- Failure to attend a confirmed course will result
in the loss of any payments made for that course.
- In the event of a genuine reason for
cancellation (proof may be requested) a LAHB request for transfer may be considered at the
discretion of LAHB.
- All bookings must be made in advance.
- Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of full
- Use of kits/products/models are as stated in the
- We cannot be held responsible for costs or loss
of earnings due to course cancellations.
- We regret no refunds will be given should you
cancel your course.
- LAHB reserves the right to decline applications.
- All information and prices are correct at the
time of print, however, details may be subject to change.
- In the event of LAHB cancelling a course (due to staff sickness,
low student numbers etc) we will offer another set of dates or a full refund.
- In the event of a failed written paper and/or
practical assessments (where relevant) one may be taken free of charge subject